Draenor, EU

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aidas whinethread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aida

PostSubject: Aidas whinethread   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:54 am

I have felt a need for such thread for a long time, and as i know you guys dont know anything better then my whining you can go here and read it (even if at work!).

You may also write your own whine here if you need, and if lucky i will classify it as authentic Aida whine class I.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aida

PostSubject: Re: Aidas whinethread   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:17 pm

So first whine post then: They nerfed arcane today, and while some of the nerfs was known before, they also added a nerf to Abarr right before patch release, that will make a bigger impact on PvE damage then the others.
First checks seems like this will be equal a 500-1k dps lost for arcane mages, however this is abit early to tell.

What totally pisses me off is that this change had nothing to do with PvE performance at all, but is inteded as a nerf for all retarded arcane mages facerolling, spamming slow and abarr in battlegrounds.

Though some of the changes actually wont affect the PvE as much, this last undocumented change really does, and may aswell make arcane a broken specc, that nobody will use ever again.

So we are back to square one, where FFB specc is the only viable specc for mages, and a specc i never even marginally thought were fun. Allthough we will still see DKs, warriors and almost every other class above us in damage anyways.

So thanks blizzard, im going to do something stupid like level my priest again, atleast we get replenishment in our raids then... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lurch

PostSubject: Re: Aidas whinethread   Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:01 pm

kek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ipos
roflkek

PostSubject: Re: Aidas whinethread   Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:33 pm

3.1 possible changes to WARLOCKS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Improved Shadow Bolt – this talent now provides a 5% spell critical strike buff (similar to Improved Scorch).
Improved Soul Leech – this talent now provides Replenishment (similar to shadow priests)
Drain Soul now has a chance to produce Soul Shards even if the target doesn’t die.
Siphon Life no longer as an active ability but the talent grants the old Siphon Life effect to Corruption.
Curse of Recklessness and Curse of Weakness have been combined into one spell
Consume Shadows – this Voidwalker ability is no longer channeled but has a cooldown.
Several other warlock talents have had their ranks reduced, their effects changed or removed. This list includes but is not limited to Demonic Empathy, Shadow Embrace, Eradication, Suppression, and Pandemic.
Additional new talents have been added.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There you go you fockin' mage whiner Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Multimoo

PostSubject: Re: Aidas whinethread   Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:21 pm

warlocks... /care
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aida

PostSubject: Re: Aidas whinethread   Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:45 am

Quote :
Improved Shadow Bolt – this talent now provides a 5% spell critical strike buff (similar to Improved Scorch).
Improved Soul Leech – this talent now provides Replenishment (similar to shadow priests)
Drain Soul now has a chance to produce Soul Shards even if the target doesn’t die.
Siphon Life no longer as an active ability but the talent grants the old Siphon Life effect to Corruption.
Curse of Recklessness and Curse of Weakness have been combined into one spell
Consume Shadows – this Voidwalker ability is no longer channeled but has a cooldown.
Several other warlock talents have had their ranks reduced, their effects changed or removed. This list includes but is not limited to Demonic Empathy, Shadow Embrace, Eradication, Suppression, and Pandemic.
Additional new talents have been added.

Yeah that is a great change, if any of our warlocks specc into it.
Besides:
Improved Water Elemental – this talent has been removed and replaced with a new talent that grants Replenishment (similar to Shadow priests).
We are also working on a way to give frost mages Ice Lance “Shatter combos” in PvE.
We are also working on more survivability for Fire spec in PvP.
We are also working on making Spirit a more useful and interesting stat for all mages.

So if no warlock speccs into that, i will probably specc frost, since replenishment is too important to skip really. (what a retarded game mechanic btw, the devs clearly smoked too much crack lately)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lurch

PostSubject: Re: Aidas whinethread   Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:45 pm

kek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aida

PostSubject: Re: Aidas whinethread   Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Quite a vocabulary you got there lurch! Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Multimoo

PostSubject: Re: Aidas whinethread   Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 pm

kek is the wow version of the much used word Cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aida

PostSubject: Re: Aidas whinethread   Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Okay then, i admit they didnt nerfed arcane that much in retrospect.... Razz

But.....dual specc will destroy pure classes!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fimes

PostSubject: Re: Aidas whinethread   Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Well Blizz already destroyed so many other things...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aidas whinethread   

Back to top Go down

Aidas whinethread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aggroholics :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: